Monday, June 1, 2009

What If Round Robin

I picked a few of Steve's "what if" questions so I wouldn't offend someone I don't know all that well. I'm not saying that I want to offend Steve, but that I don't think the things I am saying will offend him. Fingers crossed...

"29. What if rain was made of faygo?"

Well, that's the American dream right there. Granted, Faygo isn't nearly as healthy as water, but it's almost as cheap. I have a feeling that Faygo would become sticky after a while, so it might not be as fun to play in the rain. It would be tasty, however, depending on the particular flavor it was raining at the time.

"30. What if kids could drink beer legally?"

This is a tough one. I think if I would have been able to drink beer more often as a kid that I would not drink so much of it now. In fact, if I had even TRIED beer in my quite younger day, say when I was 3 or 4, I probably would not have liked it at all. If that would have been the case, I would have a lot more pocket money these days and a lot more memories that I could remember. Also, if I would have been an alcoholic earlier in my youth, I might have had enough bad experiences by now to never want to drink alcohol again. The thought of a completely sober life scares me though, so it's hard telling.

"44. What if James Bond was a little bitch?"

See Pierce Brosnan.

"39. What if I could actually afford to buy any type of Apple Product?"

Your life would be dramatically better.

"50. What if the TV show Lost didn't always make you feel that way?"

I'll answer your question with a question. What if you found a better show to watch?

=/

No comments:

Post a Comment