Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Career Networking Reflection

Well, obviously I didn't go to the event, but I really would have liked to. I didn't know I would miss so many cool things while on vacation with my fam, and it's kind of upsetting. Career networking is a great idea, as you can never have too many contacts in this business of New Media. Either way, we went to check out Bellingrath Gardens...for the 82nd time. Not really, but I've seen the gardens my fair share of times, and it's never anything to write home about. We also went to tour the U.S.S. Alabama for probably the 3rd time, but I always enjoy that, so that was cool with me. I also parasailed the other day for the first time, and that was pretty neat I suppose. I still want to go skydiving, and I think I'm going to do it shortly after I get back from vacation. I guess we're leaving early tomorrow even though we don't really have to be gone from here until Friday. We're going to try to stay at the Opryland Hotel again, which is another thing I've done too many times to recall, but it's kind of cool too. Then we're going to the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green on Friday before we head back to wonderful Indiana. I know it sounds lame, but I'm pretty ready for vacation to be over. I haven't gotten to sleep in at all yet, so I plan on doing so this weekend. Now I'm going to go beat Resident Evil 5 before I call it a night. This HAS to happen. Wesker has traumatized me for way too long, and I'm going to put an end to him. Unless, of course, he lives to be in another sequel, in which case I will probably break something. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment