Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What If?

1. What if "structure" wasn't even a word?
2. What if there was no word for what we know as "structure"?
3. What if there was no structure to words?
4. What if I wasn't watching American Idol right now? That would be nice.
6. What if there was no structure to numbering?
15. Was there if structure no sentence this to what?
7. What if I didn't want to punch Adam Lambert in the face?
8. What if there was no structure to my digestive system?
9. What if roads were just a series of wheels on which wheel-less cars rolled?
10. What if someday the eight rules for dating my teenage daughter aren't that simple at all?
11. What if ants were the same size as humans?
12. What if chocolate and cheese suddenly traded tastes?
13. What if I made a grilled chocolate sandwich?
14. What if I drink more beer than water throughout my life?
15. What if the ocean was filled with beer?
16. What if I peed beer?
17. What if I drank my pee beer?
18. What if I created my own language?
19. What if other people learned my language?
20. What if my language became more popular than English?
21. What if all roads were one way roads?
22. What if I made my own money?
23. What if I could get away with it?
24. What if i just blew my nose and snot came out of my eye?
25. What if I had split personalities?
26. What if I had no personality at all?
27. What if if was possible to have no personality at all?
28. What if trash actually enjoys being thrown on the roadside better than in a trash can?
29. What if I bit into a delicious-looking chocolate candy and there was blood inside?
30. What if that was a really weird thought?
31. What if there was a fart fairy that gave me a quarter every time I ripped a beefer?
32. What if vegetarians suddenly became barbarians?
33. What if my nose never stops running?
34. What if it ran so much it actually got smaller?
35. What if cigarettes could cure cancer?
36. What if dope was dope?
37. What if Richard Simmons was my father?
38. What if Marlin Brando was my godfather?
39. What if I put cereal in my milk?
40. What if my dog made me breakfast?
41. What if my dog WAS my breakfast?
42. What if carpet had to be mowed like grass?
43. What if I had a dollar for every time I made an "if I had a dollar for every time..." statement?
44. What if my hand suddenly despised my forearm?
50. What if this really was my 50th "what if" question?

No comments:

Post a Comment